- All That’s Red Isn’t Ketchup: Vetting Your Third-Party Relationships opgrc.com/blog/all-thats…Posted 5 years ago
- Failure Is an Option: bit.ly/1Hz7xv5 http://t.co/kLk9aC2KbhPosted 5 years ago
- Policy Reboot: How to avoid Hollywood cliches when rebooting Your #itsecurity policies. bit.ly/1e5BRmK http://t.co/DVOK1foJV2Posted 5 years ago
- Driving in the Rain: How to handle the unpredictable (or unpredicted) via #riskmanagement bit.ly/1L6bETj http://t.co/hJNZfouxUYPosted 5 years ago
- Make sure your #GRC project goes out with a bang, not a fizzle: bit.ly/1H7n6I7 http://t.co/P8EReqeNW6Posted 5 years ago
Category Archives: OrangePoint News
The past week has been a trying and challenging one for all Americans. “Tragedy” is the first word that came to mind, followed by emotions such as fear, anger and sadness. Yet, the American spirit is a potent thing. During the events of Boston Marathon Attacks, my eyes were glued to the live broadcasts available online. Even though I was across the country, the updates, broadcasts and information connected me with the event as though it was down the street. Continue reading
OrangePoint wishes you and yours a safe and prosperous 2013.
At this special time of year, we want to personally thank all of our clients, friends and super-cool blog-followers for their business, encouragement and support. We could not have accomplished as much as we have or had any fun along the way without you. From all of us at OrangePoint, best wishes to you and your family this holiday season! Continue reading
Speaking for the overall OrangePoint team, we are excited to join the ongoing, and seemingly never ending, governance, risk and compliance (GRC) conversation. While the term GRC wasn’t coined until this century, the concepts and essence of the idea have been around for a long time. Acronyms come and go, marketing buzz words rise and fall, but the “capability to reliably achieve objectives while addressing uncertainty and acting with integrity” (OCEG) is an idea that will persevere. Continue reading
Hello world! We wanted to let you know that the OrangePoint blog will launch in just a few short weeks. . .
OK, I’ll admit it. I’m not expecting anyone to lose sleep anticipating the launch of yet another blog. If I were to read this teaser post, I would likely roll my eyes and think, “Just what the world needs, another faceless, vanilla blog adding to the terabytes of disorder cluttering cyberspace.”